Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 7. november 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Autumn Equinox - Fall Holo 14 swatches

This is one of the 5 polishes from Liquid Sky Lacquer’s Fall Holo collection 2014 – and you can win the entire collection (brand new of course) and 3 other sets of polishes in my ongoing GIVEAWAY!
Liquid Sky Lacquer Autumn Equinox is a dusky blue holo. The holo is strong in the sun, and it’s fairly visible in most light settings. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dusky blue?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Looks gorgeous. By the way, I received my DL Beautiful Lies on Monday, but I didn't yet dare to test it ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I always love a good dusky blue. This surely is one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is a nice compliment for this polish :)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Yes, it is actually kind of a denim, didn't think about it before :)

      Slet
  4. I like it a lot. Does this mean that you've begun to like dusky colours? ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nope - unfortunately not, some can pass tho ;)

      Slet
  5. This one looks really pretty <3 Love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. love it, just send it in my direction ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should send a wish to the giveaway fairies :)

      Slet
  7. What a lovely effect you have here!

    SvarSlet
  8. I don't like it. I love it. It suits your skin tone very well, the shade is pretty and the holo effect is always welcome.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was kind of guessing this would be a favorite for you :)

      Slet
  9. Love it! A bit dusty but majestic :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...