Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 20. november 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Toasted Pumpernickel - Fall Holo 14 swatches

This is one of the 5 polishes from Liquid Sky Lacquer’s Fall Holo collection 2014 – and you can win the entire collection and 3 other sets of polishes in my ongoing GIVEAWAY!
Liquid Sky Lacquer Toasted Pumpernickel is a dusky chocolately brown holo. The holo is strong in the sun, and it’s fairly visible in most light settings. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 with a coat of Seche Vite.
Brown often is a like or dislike color - what do you think of this one?

26 kommentarer:

  1. There is something in this holo! Even if it's not my favourite hue, the holo effect looks very well with the brown.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Holo makes me forgive a lot LOL - so maybe that what happened to you too :D

      Slet
  2. Very classy and wearable shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. Brown is not so bad, but I'm not really sure about this one. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, sometimes it's easier to see a polish in person!

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Indeed - goofy names and strong rainbows, not bad eh :)

      Slet
  5. Mmmmh, I adore these kind of brown polishes. This is such a nice collection!

    SvarSlet
  6. i definitely need something like this in my stash *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not a big fan of browns either, but this looks kinda grey-like on my screen! It's okay yeah and I could wear it happily. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there is "something" about it that makes it special :)

      Slet
  8. It can be one of my favorites :) Love it.

    SvarSlet
  9. And this is the kind of brown polishes I really like! :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Very nice and very wearable in many occasions, I like it :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...