Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 28. november 2014

Darling Diva Ashes, Ashes, Salem coll. swatches

Darling Diva Ashes, Ashes is from the Salem coll. 2014.
It is a blackened plum moderate strength holo with flashes of purple and charcoal grey depending of the light, but I think it most of all seems to be black. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
Do you like this dark beauty?
It's available from Edgy Polish - worldwide delivery!!

36 kommentarer:

  1. Mysterious! It's black but I like it. Great holo effect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the effect makes it such a soft and interesting black .)

      Slet
  2. So charming! Black based holos are really gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's gorgeous, but not worth a trip to Danmark ;o), for I got Cirque Alter Ego, which is rather similar.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful! It looks so gorgeously over your nails *_*

    SvarSlet
  5. It is gorgeous. I like that purple undertone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really is so pretty even if subtle!

      Slet
  6. Love the holo effect and it looks so cool and vampy. It is like made for me :))

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh que bonitos, y es que este tipo de esmaltes me vuelven loca!

    SvarSlet
  8. An intense black holo, it's stunning!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very intense - and yet so much more than black!

      Slet
  9. I love how dark it is! Looks almost black here. But the holo sparkles just jump out! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - then yet not really - you are right about the sparkles too :)

      Slet
  10. I love this "cool witch" dark polish <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...