Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. november 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Black Ops - Secret Agent coll. swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Black Ops is from the Secret Agent collection.
Black Ops is a black holo with a multicolored shimmer that really makes it stand out from other black holos. The holo has a super strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in all other light settings! It is opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like this black beauty?
I bought it from Norway Nails
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th). Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's really pretty. Fortunately I already got several (amost) black Holos ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, but when did THAT ever stop a NPA :D

      Slet
  2. Lovely rainbows and sparkles.

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Yes, I think the gold gives that effect...

      Slet
  4. This is a polish after my own heart and it looks awesome on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of guessed ;) - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. This is certainly a nice one :-) I do like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a nice black holo, it's cool that it's actually black :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but still softened by the gold sheen :)

      Slet
  7. I do like that shimmer effect

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks very pretty! How is it compared to Color Club Beyond?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Comparing the bottles: Pretty close, but I think Black Ops is a bit more vivid on the nail...

      Slet
  9. I am not a black lover either but this one is different.

    SvarSlet
  10. Like it? Not at all - I super duper LOVE it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...