Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 5. november 2014

Glam Polish Fires Of Mordor and Mines Of Morla – Epic Journey swatches

These are my 2 picks of the Glam Polish LE collection Epic Journey.

Fires Of Mordor:
Fires Of Mordor is a dark purple with duochrome shimmer and flakies shifting from purple to pink – and it has a delightful sprinkle of scattered holo. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 easy with a top coat. 

Mines Of Morla:
Mines Of Morla is a blackened purple with large flakies in blue and a magenta pink, and like Fires of Mordor it has a sprinkle of scattered holo. This is 2 easy with a top coat. 
I bought them from Hypnotic Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

30 kommentarer:

  1. Both are interesting, I think I prefer the second one. Because of flakies :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I like them both, but the first one the best - perhaps because it seems like a happier colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If I had to choose, it would also be my choice!

      Slet
  3. Both are beautiful, but Mines of Moria is stunning.

    SvarSlet
  4. Think I prefer the first one

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really nice, but I think the first one wins in my eyes :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I really like those Mines of Moria. I'm now thinking of buying it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I can't tell which one I like most, they're both gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Love the fact that it has those large flakies AND holo!! Awesome :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I adore Glam Polish and these colors are amazing! *_*

    SvarSlet
  10. They have lovely names! I would buy them only for the names LOL :)
    Besides their names, they are beautiful *W*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, the names was part reason why I bought them ;)

      Slet
  11. can't decide, they both look awesome <3
    and names are big plus too <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I couldn't decide either - so I bought both :)

      Slet
  12. Both beautiful, my favourite here is Mines Of Moria :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...