Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. juli 2015

Celestial Cosmetics It’s All Happening coll. part 1

On Friday the 31st of July Celestial Cosmetics is releasing a beautiful collaboration collection with Christine from Serenity Nails: It’s All Happening based on her favorite movie Almost Famous.
Today I am showing you the first three polishes of totally six.
See Christine's swatches, and read more about the inspiration HERE!

Does Anybody Remember Laughter:
Celestial Cosmetics Does Anybody Remember Laughter is a periwinkle blue crelly with purple/blue micro flakies. I absolutely LOVE how the flakies makes this one super unique, they almost add a light duochrome effect. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
The retail price is $ 11.

Set You Free:
Celestial Cosmetics Set You Free is an orange jelly with red sparks, glod flakes and orange/green iridescent micro shimmer. I love this bright, fun and gorgeous orange so much it’s perfect for summer…
The retail price is $ 10.

You Are Home:
Celestial Cosmetics You Are Home
It’s a mint crelly with rainbow pearl and silver flakes. I really like this one, you might be able to get away with two coats, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
The retail price is $ 11
Do you like these first three..?
Any favorites?

The and the rest of the collection + an August LE are available on Friday 31st of July at Celestial Cosmetics - worldwide shipping!

Se more Celestial Cosmetics and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. You Are Home is beautiful, but that fiery orange is the star of this post for me.

    SvarSlet
  2. i like the two first polishes , but the orange is my favorite!!=)

    SvarSlet
  3. All three colors are gorgeous, I can't even pick a favorite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Really nice collection. I really do like the first one a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. A. Lovely trio. The first would be my pick.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it would, but I also see why!

      Slet
  6. Stunning swatches and review! Love your macros xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Christine - I'm so happy to hear that :)
      You and Nicki really made a gorgeous collection!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. It really does, I thought you would like it!

      Slet
  8. Fantasic colors. Blue and mint are surely my fav. And that orange seems unique to me.

    SvarSlet
  9. These are gorgeous! I love all of them :D

    SvarSlet
  10. They are stunning - all of them :)

    SvarSlet
  11. All three are so pretty, I can't chose a favorite!

    SvarSlet
  12. although i'm not big fan of orange, this one looks really awesome *.*
    never the less, love all three of them <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, and yes the orange IS awesome!

      Slet
  13. My favourite is You Are Home, really amazing :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. These shades are quite unique, my favorite here is Set you Free!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and yes, that is one extra special beauty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...