Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. juli 2015

Glam Polish Thwaak, Knockout II coll. swatches


Glam Polish Thwaak! is from the Knockout Part II collection. It’s a black holo, I do however think it’s more charcoal towards dark grey. The holo effect is super strong in the sun, but it’s also visible in most other light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this black beauty..?

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. It is good. Maybe too sparkly, but I love the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was pretty sure you would like it 😊

      Slet
  2. Loved this one! Such pretty rainbows!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has - and the dark shade really makes them look so strong!

      Slet
  3. Stunning dark holo! I do like a good dark holo :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It's so full of rainbows that I'd barely recognize it's black/charcoal <3 Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow es precioso, noche de verano estrellada!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about the night sky :)

      Slet
  6. wow! this brand has so many gorgeous shades!

    SvarSlet
  7. Great rainbows in this one! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a stunning beauty is this. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It looks charcoal to me, but it is beautiful anyway, very strong! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...