Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. juli 2015

Fancy Gloss Frozen Berries swatches


Fancy Gloss Frozen Berries is a gorgeous dark purple holo. The holo effect is strong in the sun but also slightly visible in other light settings. It’s by far one of my strongest holos, but I still love everything about it!! This is two easy coats and a coat o Seche Vite.
I love it - do you...?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. Good morning dear Maria! This purple is so classy! I almost prefer this to the holo strawberry of yesterday! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, all though I love both, I do prefer the yesterday LOL

      Slet
  2. It's very deep and classy - I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  3. What are you doing to me Maria! What a gorgeous holo...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry hahaha *not* - I am being paid to tempt you, didn't you know :D

      Slet
  4. Imagine one of those cartoony scenes where a character's lower jaw ends up on the floor and tongue just roles out like a welcome mat. That's close to my current expression. :D
    This is stunning and gorgeous polish. I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you made me laugh hard and long, thanks Vedrana...
      I see you - and I realize you love it ;)

      Slet
  5. lol, i can only sign up on what Vedrana commented :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Wooowww.....woooww.....again just woww...<3 <3

    SvarSlet
  7. A post I can watch without feeling the need to instantly buy the polish (because I already have it in my stash ;)
    I wore this one recently and it stamps pretty good as well (if you're interested you can see my manicure on my blog)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, that is very fortunate :)
      I'll have a look!

      Slet
  8. Oh wow what a gorgeous deep holo. I do like it very much :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  9. wow! such a beautiful shade! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. So strong and very berry, perfect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...