Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 7. juli 2015

Cupcake Polish Lilac You Mean It and Back To The Fuchsia, In Bloom coll. swatches

Today I have the last two of the polishes from the Cupcake Polish In Bloom collection.
Both have a nice and strong holo effect in the sun, but it’s also visible in lower light settings.
They are very opaque in one coat, but are shown in two easy with a coat of Seche Vite.
Cupcake Polish Back To The Fuchsia is described as a creamy pastel pink linear holographic polish, and that’s perfectly true, it’s super girly and beautiful.
OBS: Blogger makes this pale and LESS vivid than my photos are, it is "more hot" in person!

Lilac You Mean It:
Cupcake Polish Lilac You Mean It is described as a creamy pastel purple linear holographic polish, and I kind of agree, but I think it’s slightly darker than a pastel.
Blogger also makes this a little paler that it is in person and my photos...
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I love them both, soooo gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. The first one is sooo bubble gum! And the second lilac...it's so precious! Thanks for sharing! Have a serene evening dear Maria! =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right - have a nice day Marghe!

      Slet
  3. Both are stunning. I was loving the 1st one so much then I scrolled and saw the 2nd! :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's pure love by the sound of it :)

      Slet
  4. Both look amazing! I think the first one is my favorite though, but the second one is great as well. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I'm with you here, but it's difficult to choose!

      Slet
  5. back to the fuchsia is awesome, love it <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I think I'd pick the purple of the two :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow ~ two beauties! Off course the first one is a bit special looking😃

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, of course John - and in this case I fully agree :D

      Slet
  8. Two girly shades!....looking fab on you.

    SvarSlet
  9. These are so cute! Adorable colours :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Adorable is a very well chosen word :)

      Slet
  10. Lilac is so sweet. I kinda want to wear it myself despite knowing that these shades don't agree with me.

    SvarSlet
  11. They are both very delicate and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Both are very sweet but of course I prefer the pastel pink!

    SvarSlet
  13. When I see Cupcake Polish bottles I giggle, they're the sweetest thing! And the colours... it looks like rainbow land *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are extremely cute - it does, I agree :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...