Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. juli 2015

Glam Polish All Night Long, Mei Mei Signatures Anniversary Duo swatches


As promised in the previous post:
Glam Polish All Night Long is from the Mei Mei Signatures anniversary duo, created to celebrate the second anniversary, the other one is We Came Here To Party, so it seems logical that this one is All Night Long LOL. It is a lavender with micro glitter, holo hex glitter, bright blue and pink hex glitters.OMG – it’s like having a party on my nails, it’s incredibly sparkly in the sun and the holo glitters sparkles even in normal indoor lightning – WOW, I love it!! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Even if I prefer We Came Here To Party, click HERE, I also totally love this one, this duo is a master piece!

See many other Glam Polish and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. I thought that it looks like a party on nails and then I read those exact words in your description so I can only say that we totally agree on this one. It looks perfect for a disco night. No need for disco ball. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so right, no disco ball is needed!

      Slet
  2. It's a bit too pale for me, but I love the bling!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wooohooo! It's incredibly sparkly!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wowwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!! Jaw dropped eyes hypnotized! Looooviiing it!

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG <3 such a beauty <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice, sparkly and very rich! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is really wonderful and amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. OMG, it is super sparkly and beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...