Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. juli 2015

Colors by Llarowe Andrew, Overboard coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe Andrew is from the Overboard collection, summer 2015. It is a beautiful sea green holo with a very strong effect in the sun, but it’s also really visible in indoor light! It is easy to work with, and this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think this one is super pretty!
Do you like it?

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See more Colors by Llarowe and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. OMG, I want this so bad. It is a magical color for me!

    SvarSlet
  2. Totally my kind of polish! Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  3. Isn't it just such a lovely polish

    SvarSlet
  4. Super like...How gorgeous... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so gorgeous! An amazing summer colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Summer, sun, sand and water - and this - I agree :)

      Slet
  6. Wow... another favo next to your previous two posts.. stunner!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's starting to get dangerous for your purse LOL

      Slet
  7. This is soooo amazing!!!! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. another one for my wish list <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Wohhhh...I am loving it. <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is really "summery", very delicate shade, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...