Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. juli 2015

ILNP Honor Roll, Ultra Holos swatches


No nail art today - I couldn't wait to show you this one, I love it to bits...
INLP Honor Roll is one of the new Ultra Holos released for summer 2015. It is a navy blue holo with added holo micro glitters. The effect is super strong in the sun, and highly visible in other light settings too. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but two gives more depth, so that is what you see here + a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous...?

I bought it from HypnoticPolish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. It's so beautiful, love this blue shade and the holoeffect. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Now I died a little, so very beautiful, I hope I get to buy such a lacquer one day! you show so fancy nail polish !!=D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope so too, you can get them from Hypnotic Polish :)
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. wowww a starry night on the nails!!! *__*

    SvarSlet
  4. O.M.G This holo is so intense! the deep blue together with the holo glitter is so dreamy :D:D

    Galorious x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - very dreamy!!

      Slet
  5. Mais um lindo.
    Amei...e quero um pra mim.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow......it is indeed a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow Maria, seriously amazing blue holo <3 Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I love it, it's super pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh yes, it's super gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Need to swatch it SOON :-D Love it!

    SvarSlet
  11. Another stunner. Really strong shade and great effect.

    SvarSlet
  12. love the color and the rainbow in it :D

    SvarSlet
  13. OMG, I hope that I can add this one someday to my collection. It is fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  14. Oooh, gorgeous! I need some ILNP!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do - they make incredibly beautiful polishes!

      Slet
  15. Another stunner! ILNP knows how to make us npas droll :D

    SvarSlet
  16. Super strong, hypnotic and gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...