Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. juli 2015

Crows Toes Edgy Red, Edgy Polish store excl. swatches


Crows Toes Edgy Red is an uber-uber-uber-gorgeous magenta holo, an Edgy Polish store exclusive that I finally was lucky to get my hands on… This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
My photos show it sliiiightly more red, than it is in person...
This is a polish that I could wear forever, I'm in love with it - and magenta IS my favorite color, especially a magenta HOLO :D

I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. Woooowwww......Loving it so much! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It IS gorgeous indeed and much 'me' - and much 'you' :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Uber-uber-uber-gorgeous is the right desription. It is lovely.

    SvarSlet
  4. This one has the goose bump effect on me! STUNNING!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. On me too I didn't want to remove, could wear it forever!

      Slet
  5. Finally I have time to follow up your posts! Great shade, it looks so yummy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't stress, I'm happy about any comment, but it should never be because you feel you have to :)
      It sure looks yummy!!

      Slet
    2. Thank you! I do not feel I have to comment, but I like to! I love the way you share your enthusiasm so it's a pleasure :)

      Slet
    3. Aww, thank you so much Ere!!

      Slet
  6. Gorgeous, the holo looks so pretty

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Yep, this polish deserve all kinds of new awesome words :)

      Slet
  8. This is just simply wonderful :-D I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Yes.... I do rather like this one

    SvarSlet
  10. This holo magenta is very elegant =)

    SvarSlet
  11. Aww this holo is really beautiful ♡

    SvarSlet
  12. This is beautiful, I'm going to need to add it to my wishlist :)

    SvarSlet
  13. I like the glow in this polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - or rather I love everything about it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...