Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. juli 2015

Glam Polish We Came Here To Party, Mei Mei Signatures anniversary duo swatches


Glam Polish We Came Here To Party is from the Mei Mei Signatures anniversary duo, the other half is All Night Long, so it’s quite a party, and I love the name combo ;). I'll show All Night Long later today! They were created to celebrate the second anniversary. It is absolutely amazing, a gorgeous magenta with blue flakies, a very strong holo, super strong in the sun, but also visible in all other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I LOVE this polish, it is even more gorgeous n person, I'm so happy to own it!!
In my next post I'll show the other part of the duo: All Night Long!

See many other Glam Polish and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Classic magenta with blue falkies...Ahhh...What a gorgeous beauty! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  2. It is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. Another beauty <3 Very pretty! Love Glam Polish. ALL of them.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this part of the duo, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. We Came Here To Party is more "me" than All Night Long, I really like it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also how I feel about them - this one is beyond gorgeous <3

      Slet
  6. Lovely colour and I like the holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...