Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. juli 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Square Pants swatches

It’s Friday morning, it’s summer, and yes, you guessed it, it’s time for another pastel yellow!
Rescue Beauty Lounge Square Pants is a beautiful pastel yellow with a subtle shimmer (not really seen with the naked eye).
It has a very nice, but unfortunately also very sheer formula, like in very, very sheer. If you are OK with a VNL 3 coats might be enough, but I ended up doing 5 – FIVE – coats, and that is way past what I find acceptable.  The formula IS however outstanding, with a superb self leveling ability, see for yourself as I didn’t use a top coat for these photos…
If the formula is sheer but otherwise 100% excellent and the color is pretty - are you OK with 5 coats...?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. 5 coats!! That is soo not ok. Love the color, but I think there are similare polishes with better formula.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, it isn't - but formula-wise (except for the sheerness) it is outstanding..

      Slet
  2. For a color this beautiful and a formula that sounds perfect? Yep, I would be okay with five coats but only if I have enough time to sit down, relax and do my nails without people pointing at their watches ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are a patient woman LOL, but I see what you are saying about the time enough/being relaxed!

      Slet
  3. OMG, 5 coater is fa too much for me. Shade is pleasant.

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a beautiful yellow, but 5 coats is definitely too much for me too.

    SvarSlet
  5. IT's a shame about the formula but the color is lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pity it's sheer - otherwise it's perfect!

      Slet
  6. Five coats is way too much for me, but the colour is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm glad you like it, but please do not link spam!

    SvarSlet
  8. It does look lovely but seems a lot of work

    SvarSlet
  9. *eyes pop* 5 coats! It's a really lovely yellow and looks amazing on you. I think if the polish is worth the 5 coats then I'd say it's okay! LOL as long as we have the time for it though ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, I don't think I will have this kind of time ever ;)

      Slet
  10. 5 coats! well that's too much for normal polish application, but the color is very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  11. Not 5! If it looks unique and very pretty and needs 4 coats, I'm not ok with it, but I would try to use it... and get very frustrated every time I have to redo a nail... and then take it off...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, my thoughts exactly, that many coats + base coat never really dries even with the best fast drying top coat :(

      Slet
  12. love the color, but hate five coats :/

    SvarSlet
  13. Five layers? Plus a layer of basecoat AND a layer of topcoat? Like, seven layers? No, no polish is pretty enough for that :D

    SvarSlet
  14. Wow! Colour is just lovely. That is beyond any doubt.
    I wouldn't bother with five coats, but I don't have problem with slightly VNL so I'd probably stick with three coats and be quite happy with it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So might I be, but not with my old, ridged nails ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...