Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 24. juli 2015

P2 Amber swatches

Guess what, it’s summer and Friday morning on Maria’s Nail Art and Polish blog – aaaaand yes, you guessed it, a pastel yellow is ready for you…

P2 Amber is from the Culture Spirit collection. It is a sliiightly warm toned pastel yellow, but only slightly and not too warm for me not to like it. It has a very slight shimmer, not really visible in person. The formula is nice to work with, and this is 3 coats without a top coat.
Do you like it..?

In the mood for hundreds of indie swatches? See them here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

40 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you have many of them! Another lovely one.

    SvarSlet
  2. Your yellows are catching many eyes...;-) Looking beautiful on you. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. yes! I love it, I prefer slightly warmer yellows because the suit my skintone better! too bad we don't have P2 brand in my country :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We also don't have it, I get it when I go to Germany!

      Slet
  4. oh my god so delicious !! its a pleasing yellow color, like I said you have so many fancy nail polish !!=D

    SvarSlet
  5. P2 são ótimos.
    Muito bonito esse amarelinho.

    Bjim...
    ...ótimo final de semana.

    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. any paste yellow is my kind of yellow <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh so sunny! Pity it's raining here....

    SvarSlet
  8. Do you wear your pastel yellows on their own or do you usually do nail art on them? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, mainly on their own - or just swatched!

      Slet
  9. Sunny yellows - no no, pastel yellow - yes, please! Beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Great yellow, looks brilliant :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. What a brilliant shade of yellow!

    SvarSlet
  12. yes I like it! Wish we had this brand here. We used to :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We also don't have it, it's good quality for the money!

      Slet
  13. it's really a nice yellow!

    SvarSlet
  14. Pretty! Shame about the shimmer though...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of is, but pretty non the less!

      Slet
  15. Love your yellow polishes you have been showing! It's my favorite color! This one looks so good on your nails, with your skin tone. I need to break out the few yellow polishes I have - summer will soon be over!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that!
      You really have to, it's the season!

      Slet
  16. Oh, it's Friday morning again? ;-) This one looks very sunny, I'm getting used to yellow and it's your fault! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...