Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 1. juli 2015

Pahlish Mayfly Bespoke Batch swatches


OBS Blogger makes my pinks less vivid, this really is super neon vivid...
Pahlish Mayfly is one of the Bespoke Batch polishes, and it’s a gorgeous neon pink with a subtle touch of holo. It’s a true pick-me-upper, and it makes my skin look tanned. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Imagine it more vivid...!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous, just a perfect summer beauty. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I can't imagine it more vivid. This one is already so pink and bright and very Maria. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm glad your monitor shows it vivid - and yup, it really is very me :D

      Slet
  3. I guess I'd like it a lot, I like it less vivid so more vivid must be even better!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That sounds like the right conclusion LOL

      Slet
  4. It certainly is a smashing pink!,

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a gorgeous, bold and bright pink. Just how I like 'em :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. This pretty pink looks so juicy!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love this pink! And it looks so nice on you! ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. I see it very delicate and girly, lovely! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...