Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 10. juli 2015

Mint Polish Tart swatches


Friday morning at Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog in the summer means…?
Oh yes, pastel yellow ;)
Mint Polish Tart is a beautiful pastel yellow cream. The formula is really nice to work with, it has a really good self leveling ability. Two rich coats might be enough, but I chose to add an extra for these photos, and I didn’t use a top coat, the self leveling ability is great.
Do you like it..?

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Sure I like it, such shades of yellow are so pleasant :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is just beautiful. Good to know that the formula is good too.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow! You have so man ypretty pastel yellows!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wonderful shade. You brought the sun up with this color!

    SvarSlet
  5. Pastel yellow! LOVE it! So curious after this brand.

    SvarSlet
  6. Not my favourite colour as you might know by now, BUT this looks pretty I think, maybe it's the right kind of yellow for me...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It very well could be, many who cannot wear yellow look fab in pale pastel yellows..

      Slet
  7. Your mani of this pretty polish is so beautiful! I love the lighter yellow polishes, even though I don't wear them much. Yellow just makes me smile!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I also love them, and yes, they also make me smile :) - I have a lot of them, and looking in the pastel yellow drawer is so pleasant hahahaha

      Slet
  8. A really beautiful yellow!

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow....Yellows suits you so well. This one too is looking fab. <3

    SvarSlet
  10. It's really pretty and lovely :-D You really do look great in yellows :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. As you know I love yellow creames, this one looks really good! Thumb up for its self leveling!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that is such a great ability in any polish, especially the creams :)

      Slet
  12. very pretty, love pastel yellows :D

    SvarSlet
  13. Friday is a nice day on your blog ;-) Really pretty pastel yellow! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really pleased to hear that from you!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...