Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 28. juli 2015

ILNP Float On, Ultra Holo swatches


INLP Float On is one of the new Ultra Holos released for summer 2015. It is a very pretty aquamarine blue holo with added holo micro glitters. The effect is super strong in the sun, and very highly visible in other light settings too. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think of this blue holo..?

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty shade of blue, perfect for summer!

    SvarSlet
  2. It is nice, but leaves me a bit lukewarm. I can't say anything bad about it as it is pretty, but I am not overly excited about it either as I don't think it is new, different or unique. It is just nice.

    SvarSlet
  3. Sparkly bright blue, looooove <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It's wonderful; I love this kind of shade!

    SvarSlet
  5. That is a nice colour that's pleasant on the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's very pleasant on the eyes :)

      Slet
  6. Lovely color that definitely screams summer :)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a very pretty holo. :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is. I'm glad you like it ☺

      Slet
  8. i'm sucker for this kind of shades *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. A kind of shade that I adore! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I bought this polish and do love it. I know the color is not unique or anything - there are probably similar-to dupes out there, but I don't care. I love the color and I especially like that it is a ILNP polish. This polish lit up my nails, especially in sunlight!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, if you like a color it doesn't matter if you have others close to it or just the same, right!

      Slet
  11. I just thought OMG, it's a gorgeous shade!!!

    SvarSlet
  12. This one has jumped on the top of my wishlist as soon as I saw it on IG! A total stunner!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...