Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. juli 2015

Floral Mayfly - nail art


The base color is Pahlish Mayfly, see swatches HERE, and I painted to floral nail art with acrylic craft colors. I added a coat of inm Northern Light top coat in silver to add a little extra holo sparkle.
As I mentioned when I showed the swatches Blogger makes this polish way less vivid than it is in person, and I enjoyed wearing this mani...

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so Zana!

      Slet
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your flowers are perfect and the pink looks like the perfect choice for this nail art :D xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Those are some seriously cute flowers :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Really pretty flowers on this gorgeous base :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. What a gorgeous pink and such a lovely floral design

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thank you so much John!

      Slet
  6. The flowers works so well with that base. So pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really pleased you think so, thanks a lot Helena!

      Slet
  7. I am feeling fresh....those flowers and pink base are awesome.. <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I am always impressed with your use of white in these tiny flowers. It brings such dimension to them.

    SvarSlet
  9. That pink Pahlish is adorable. Love your flowers, good job, they look very real!

    SvarSlet
  10. This design is so gorgeous Maria! I love it <3

    SvarSlet
  11. I lobve the base color!!!! :) And the painting is also nice!

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh, very nice! I love how the flowers pop-up on that beautiful base! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Tanja!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...