Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. juli 2015

Pahlish Star Upon Your Shoulder, Bespoke Batch swatches


Pahlish Star Upon You Shoulder is one of the Bespoke Batch polishes.  It’s a bright and strong green, described as a neon turquoise cream with a mix of soft violet-blue shimmer, platinum flakes, and ultrachrome flakes. It was released in the beginning of May. It think it’s a super happy and fun color perfect for summer. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this bright green, so you..?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. What a perfect turquoise shade! I like it a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. The colour is really really nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's really nice, I like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. What a great shade for summer! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a delightful shade of green.

    SvarSlet
  6. The concept of this nail polish is interesting, but this turquoise in particular is too much frosty for my taste :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by frosty?
      It is a cream finish with the shimmer and flakies, it is not pearlescent = frosty...

      Slet
  7. A very happy colour and so fitting for summer. You are wearing it so well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I love greens like this one :)

      Slet
  8. you're so right, this one is absolutely perfect for summer *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow..What a beautiful turquoise! loving it.

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh, it's very interesting, I love the shade and also the small particles! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. *O* I'm totally speachless, I need it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - let's hope it restocks, I'm not sure it does :(

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...