Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 9. juli 2015

Smitten Polish Date Night swatches


Smitten Polish Date Night is an über gorgeous, no in fact it’s über-über gorgeous - a blue toned pink neon holo, OH I love it so, so, so much!! The holo is very strong in the sun and combined with the strong pink neo, it really cals for sun glasses. The holo is also slightly visible in indoor light where it shows itself with a bluish kind of glow. It’s easy to work with and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think I mentioned that I love it, like in really, really much, didn't I.... :D

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See more Smitten Polish and take a look at my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

38 kommentarer:

  1. I love the blue holo shimmer on the pink shade! so summery :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very impressive, I like it a huge lot. I like such pinks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - and it really is impressive :D

      Slet
  3. That is insanely beautiful, I love the base and the holo... I really just want to come and play with your collection so bad! :) xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is, you are spot on :)
      You are welcome, it could be fun :D

      Slet
  4. I completely understand why you love it that much. It is a true Maria colour and suits you beautifully.

    SvarSlet
  5. This polish is AMAZING, I need it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I love that it is combined with a blue shimmer. Great one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the blue makes it so special and extra gorgeous!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - and I sure do too!

      Slet
  8. This is the definition of girly isn't it :-P Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  9. date night looks like something you should wear on a date night :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Ooooh I looove this one, it's just amazing. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It's a fabulous polish, I love it too!

    SvarSlet
  12. It's "uber times many" gorgeous :-D Love it :-D <3 :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh wow ~ that is a stunningly lovely pink!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is wow material, and I knew you would love it!

      Slet
  14. Wow! This truly is a hot pink!

    SvarSlet
  15. It's not my kind of color, but It's looking fabulous on your nails. :-)

    SvarSlet
  16. OMG this one brings me back to life *__* I like it a lot too!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it really can do that - I love it so much!

      Slet
  17. I'm so glad you liked it just as much as I did when I got you to wear it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...