Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. juli 2015

Too Fancy Lacquer Till The End Of Time swatches


Too Fancy lacquer Till The End Of Time is a dark purple holo with pink and purple micro shimmer – gorgeous, that’s what I think. As in many other Too Fancy lacquers the holo effect is not super strong, but it is very visible in the sun and even in certain other light settings, but the shimmers makes it interesting the rest of the time. It is very opaque in one easy coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?

I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. You know this is my kind of purple :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I sure know - and I also love it!

      Slet
  2. Amazing. Stunning. Breathtaking :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a very gorgeous purple. I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. It is quite gorgeous even if the effect isn't the strongest.

    SvarSlet
  5. Ooh that is rather pretty!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is really beautiful! I don't own any polishes from this brand, it's about time I buy some :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is about time, they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  7. You make me drool so much Maria with your amazing swatches! It's stunning!

    SvarSlet
  8. Hmmmm...I don't need to read 'You like it'..lol...I too like this. It's gorgeous...<3

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh yes, it's beautiful! Really, really beautiful. I need it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...