Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 9. juli 2015

Cololur Alike 561 and 563, Spring ‘N’ Summer coll. swatches

Colour Alike released a Spring ‘N’ Summer collection with two sets of each six polishes. Today I have my two picks of the set including creams and shimmers.
Both are shown in two coats without a top coat. They are not scented, yet I feel a subtle rose scent. The formula is easy to work with and the finish is very glossy and slightly squishy.

561:
Cololur Alike 561 is a pretty lavender with micro shimmers in purple and pink.

563:
Cololur Alike 563 is a blue leaning teal with a beautiful micro shimmer in blue and green.
Do you like them - any favorites..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. As a person whose favorite color is purple, I looove the first one. The blue one is also very pretty and summer-y.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them :) I also prefer the purple!

      Slet
  2. I love the blue, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. They are so pretty <3 and I love this brand because it is from Poland! yay!

    SvarSlet
  4. Hello, dear!
    Both colors are beautiful, and they're between my eternal favorite colors! 561 is a perfect shade of lilac ... and I love shimmer!

    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  5. These are both gorgeous :-D I've still not tried mine lol ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, there will be time to try them one day, right :)

      Slet
    2. Haha hopefully. Now that I've seriously cut back on my buying. I'm trying to work through the untrieds ;-)

      Slet
    3. Oh, I wish I was as determined as you!!

      Slet
  6. Hi dear Maria, the first one is such a beauty! Thanks for sharing! =)
    Kisses and good night!
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Marghe, it also is my favorite!

      Slet
  7. Teal blue is very beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I thought they were simple cremes but that shimmer *__*

    SvarSlet
  9. nice couple, but i prefer the purple one :D

    SvarSlet
  10. I love the subtle shimmer in both of them!!

    SvarSlet
  11. I like both of them, but my favourite is 563, it looks so summery! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...