Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. december 2015

A England The Blessed Damozel swatches


A England The Blessed Damozel is from the Heavenly Quotes collection. It is a deep and beautiful royal purple with a beautiful shimmer – and it makes me think of the finest velvet. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this saturated royal purple..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. I love shades like this one. Gorgeousness!

    SvarSlet
  2. This one is seriously gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the shimmer in it, but I have a feeling that it would look "too black" on me, if you know what I mean :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't think it would - it's not that dark...

      Slet
  4. Impressive color! A England is one of my favourites brands!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...