Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. december 2015

Picture Polish (a)live swatches


Picture Polish (a)live is one of the five new polishes, just released, and it belongs to the Collaboration Shades 2015.
It is a slightly muted fuchsia scattered holo with a dash of magenta hex glitters, a little difficult to pinpoint as it changes a bit depending on the light settings.
I was afraid I wouldn’t like it, but fortunately I DO like it, I actually think it will be ideal with most skin tones…
You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you also like this beauty..?

I bought it from Nail The Mail!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's really nice. The glitters are really subtle but I like that about them :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I actually, they sneak in there in such a subtle way!

      Slet
  2. I love how the magenta glitters look against the fuchsia base! Super pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. wow, it's so pretty. it wasn't initially on my to buy list, but that might change!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also not on mine - but now I'm so glad I got it!

      Slet
  4. Very pretty! I haven't tried this brand yet but they have a lot of beautiful polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They have - and the formula is outstanding!

      Slet
  5. Nothing...Just a gorgeous polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my gosh, this is a beauty as well! How sweet!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...