Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. december 2015

Bear Pawlish Extra Spectral swatches


Bear Pawlish Extra Spectral is described like this: “Extra Spectral is the term that describes the phenomenon of magenta. Google it for some Interesting facts! It is a super gorgeous magenta loaded with shimmer and a strong linear holo”. Personally I find it a bit more red-toned than what I see as a true magenta, but no matter what, it is beautiful. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this prettiness :)

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. yeah, I think it's more red-toned, still pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Só uma coisa a dizer..... lindo!!!!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Show de unhas amei a cor
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r34Wc33xns
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    SvarSlet
  4. Amazing! Bear Pawlish does make so many great polishes.

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful, that's what it is! :) <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a nice one and I love that holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...