Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. december 2015

Picture Polish Karma swatches


Picture Polish Karma is one of the 2015 collaboration shades, a collacobration with Sveta Sanders. It is a scattered holo, a gorgeous and vampy eggplant purple, I love it even more than I thought I would. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful - or what do you think!?

I bought it from Nail The Mail.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


22 kommentarer:

  1. It is beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlet
  2. Very Merry Christmas !!
    Karma is a wonderful color !!
    http://szoszibeauty.blogspot.hu/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - thank you and Merry Christmas!

      Slet
  3. Eggplant is probably my favorite kind of purple! Love this!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the name and your pictures. I don't think I'm going to buy it myself because it would probably just look black on my nails. It's a shame because I like eggplant too :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Perfeita esmaltação. Lindo esmalte.
    Feliz natal para vc e muitas felicidades.
    Tem um super sorteio no meu blog com varias makes.
    Corra e participe.
    Beijinhos da Lu,
    Blog Estilo. Quem tem?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and thank you, and the same kind wishes for you!

      Slet
  6. I am not a fan of Sveta's, but this polish I do like.

    SvarSlet
  7. Very nice shade!
    Merry Christmas!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Merry Christmas to you too - and indeed it is!

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous colour, I love it! :-)
    Merry Christmas! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - and Merry Christmas to you too!

      Slet
  9. It's a really nice one. I like the flakies and glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. Yes, it is...It's super super super Beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...