Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. december 2015

ILNP Amanda Hugginkiss swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Amanda Hugginkiss (old bottle and logo) is one of the Ultra Holos, and it’s a pretty lilac with a super, super strong holo effect also in normal indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love that strong rainbow...

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. É muito lindo!!
    Holográficos sempre me conquistam.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. Holly Molly this is beyond gorgeous, the holo effect is impressive!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, especially because it isn't very dark!

      Slet
  3. Love how strong the holo effect is. The purple hue is pretty, but not my favorite. But then again, I'm very picky when it comes to purples. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I also prefer the darker purples - but the rainbow is just wow :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, what an amazing rainbow! That's something ILNP does really, really well!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love this purple holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. ILNP is such a great brand with stunning pretties. This one is no exception!

    SvarSlet
  7. Love the colour, but I love the name even more. :D

    SvarSlet
  8. OMG totally totally stunning holo. Love this one so much <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Awwww...looks at that holy holo...Just amazing! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...