Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. december 2015

Glam Polish Capricorn, Zodiac coll. - Hypnotic Polish store exclusive swatches


Glam Polish Capricorn is the next polish in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive collection called Zodiac - it will be released on the 22nd at 8pm CET.
It is a very gorgeous garnet red holo with garnet shimmer and magenta micro glitter, I simply love everything about it! It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it sooo much!
Get this gorgeous Hypnotic Polish store exclusive on the 22nd at 8pm CET.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. Love the richness of this red - gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow. :) It remembers me of one of the CbL POTMs... But it's gorgeous nevertheless.

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right - but I cannot get enough of this type of shades...

      Slet
  3. Oww this is stunning!! *___*

    SvarSlet
  4. Another perfect red with impressive swatches!!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. wow! what a beauty <3 stunning :)))

    SvarSlet
  6. Capricorn is definitely a winner, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...