Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 14. december 2015

Indigo Bananas Rhythm and Booze, Fall 2015 Holographics coll. swatches


Indigo Bananas Rhythm and Booze is one of the Fall 2015 Holographics. It’s a uber-gorgeous purple holo with a super strong effect in the sun, but it’s also very vivid in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
OMG - it's gorgeous..!!

Did you give up on the poor videos in my post about our 3-legged foster kitten Mons??
Now I uploaded them to Youtube and used them from there - so please have another look at the improved quality right HERE - and maybe follow my "My cats" play list on Youtube!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous is the word alright! This is stunning. I love how strong the holo is. I don't have any holo indies but every time I come here another brand gets put on my 'eventually-list' - I am now so confused what the first brand would even be! Have a lovely day xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I definitely see why you are confused - it's not easy to pick a brand to start!

      Slet
  2. I repeat.. 'OMG - it's gorgeous..!!' <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm going bananas for this one :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm not big fan of rhythm or booze (I prefer melody and Schweppes), but I do like Rhythm and Booze a lot. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I'm glad you like it in a polish :D

      Slet
  5. Unhas de cor maravilhosa belas unhas amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Vídeo Novo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTJlojHXF8
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - and please do not link spam...!

      Slet
  6. OOOOMG this one is really fabby!! Gorgeous purple holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. THAT is swoon-material for sure! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a real beauty, amazing purple :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...