Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. december 2015

Nine Zero Lacquer Concord, Harvest Festival coll. swatches


Nine Zero Lacquer Concord is from the Harvest Festival collection released for fall 2015. It is a slightly dusty purple holo, with a good effect in the sun and it’s more subtle in indoor light settings, but visible. It is well pigmented, by you see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I would have liked it even better if it was less dusty - what do you think?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. I love this shade of purple and I don't mind that it's a little bit dusty. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This feels fairly unique, I like it! I'm so curious about Nine Zero Lacquer, might have to order some after christmas. Love their logo, it's so clean and stylish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should - the logo is now smaller, I also prefer this larger one...

      Slet
  3. What a pretty purple holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. The holo particles in there seem small but I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Or maybe there are less/more scattered!
      I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  5. I like it dusty. :P
    It suits you beautifully.

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful dusty purple, gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I know you don't like dusty, but this one sure suits you! Love it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...