Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 7. december 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Electric Sphere and Emily de Molly Claire Bear swatches


Today I have swatches of the Heroes Duo, a collaboration between Celestial Cosmetics and Emily de Molly with the polishes Electric Sphere and Claire Bear.

Electric Sphere:
Celestial Cosmetics Electric Sphere (Peter) is a turquoise beauty with a strong holo, also very visible in indoor light settings. It has a squishy and shiny jelly finish so I’m showing it in two coats without a top coat.

Claire Bear:
Emily de Molly Claire Bear is a gorgeous red, slightly magenta leaning holo, strongest in the sun, but also more or less visible in other light settings. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both - but you know much I love magenta and magenta leaning colors, so Claire Bear is a bit closer to my heart...
What do you think?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Claire Bear is one of those pinks that I can't stand on myself, but you wear so well that I get tempted to give them a go.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, it's interesting that you see it as a pink...
      But thank you LOL - I love wearing them, and I hope you give them a try :D

      Slet
  2. Los dos son preciosos, el rojo es increible

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them - and you are right, the red is amazing!

      Slet
  3. That's gorgeous! And it's on its way to me, hooray! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Both of them look absolutely amazing - I can't even pick a favorite! :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Claire Bear is really, really nice :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. They both look great but I really like that red!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like them both! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Red and turquoise are my fave colours. How can I choose between these two?? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see, that is impossible - fortunately it's OK to love both :D

      Slet
  9. Electric Sphere is really a dream! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Both are a fairy tale colors and I love them! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...