Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. december 2015

Pahlish Cinnamon Twist and Cotton Candy Creature swatches


Today I have two of the polishes from the 2015 Pahlish Happy Holo-ween II collection: Cinnamon Twist Cotton Candy Creature.
This year the ghosts on the bottles have a little bow – and they are just too cute! 

Cinnamon Twist:
Pahlish Cinnamon Twist is a red holo, slightly burnt and metallic and it has red and pink shimmer and flakies. The holo is vivid also in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Cotton Candy Creature:
Pahlish Cotton Candy Creature is a pretty orchid kind of purple holo with pink shimmer/flakies, and the finish is slightly metallic too. The holo is vivid also in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of these two..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

12 kommentarer:

  1. Uh, that's a couple of pretties! I really like the ghost with the bow, it's super cute <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those bottles, or rather girly ghosts <3

      Slet
  2. Those bottles are soo cute! Cinnamon Twist went up on my wishlist :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them - and I hope you get CT!!

      Slet
  3. Not bad at all. I like the purple one a bit better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought so, it has that Vedrana dustiness...

      Slet
  4. My favourite is Cotton Candy Creature :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really nice, but I think I prefer the purple :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...