Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Blue, Blue Christmas, POTM Decmber swatches


Colors by Llarowe Blue, Blue Christmas is the POTM (Polish Of The Month) December 2015. It is a beautiful and bright medium blue holo with a beautiful blue shimmer/flakies, slightly green reflecting. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's very beautiful - do you like it..?

I hope you saw my Christmas post yesterday featuring Mons and his new family ;)

I bought this from Hypnotic Polish!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love it, it's a really nice blue. I nearly missed it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, I love a gorgeous blue! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Muito perfeito.
    Feliz natal para vc e muitas felicidades.
    Tem um super sorteio no meu blog com varias makes.
    Corra e participe.
    Beijinhos da Lu,
    Blog Estilo. Quem tem?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is perfect - and please do not link spam!

      Slet
  4. I would say that Christmas with this blue is a perfect Christmas! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Awww my my! What a gorrrrrrrrgeous polish! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...