Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. december 2015

Chanel Givre 229 swatches


Chanel Givre 229 was one of more polishes released for the Holidays 2006.
Givre is a topper and I’m showing it in one coat over black!
It was a super nice surprise, it has so much effect: Shimmer, duochrome effect and tiny silver glitters – I like it a lot!!
Isn't is nice..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

9 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful effect this one *__*
    Have a great Saturday dear Maria! =)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow Maria, what a fab topper. Love it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I really like the colour shift! What a chameleon it is :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - I'm pleased you like it!

      Slet
  4. A surprising beauty. Like a galaxy in a bottle. Excellent topper and you've captured the effect very nicely.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's very very very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...