Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. december 2015

Glam Polish Bad Hair Day swatches


Glam polish Bad Hair Day is a Alopecia awareness fundraising shade. It is a slightly dusty and beautiful kind of navy/jeans blue holo with navy, ocean blue and silver ultra holo micro glitters. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really like this one a lot - do you..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

14 kommentarer:

  1. I like it too. I don't quite understand why you'd call a blue polish for a Bad Hair Day but that's probably just me, haha! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's because Alopecia is an illness where you loose hair in different ways - some in patches etc.

      Slet
    2. Thank you for explaining that :) And Alopecia has indeed got a blue awareness ribbon:
      http://kayshasahai.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/alopeciaawareness-300x230.png

      Slet
  2. This is very pretty, what a lovely blue :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. I like theses denim-blue holos. They look casual yet very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I never thought about that, but I think you are absolutely right!

      Slet
  4. This kind of "bad hair day" is always very welcome! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. i love the name, and i'm blaming you that i'll make my first glam polish order :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I happily take that on my shoulders :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...