Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. december 2015

Pahlish Boo Give Love Special Edition swatches


Pahlish Boo Give Love Special Edition was created for Friday the 13th in February 2015. It’s a beautiful, dark berry kind of purple with blue, pink and golden shimmer/flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. such a wonderful shade :) looks really lovelyy <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Certainly different than other purples I've seen!

    SvarSlet
  3. The color, the shimmer... yes this is surely my thing!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the flakies, though the color is not really my thing. I've always been hesitant about berry shades.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I looove berry shades - so this is so me ;)

      Slet
  5. I love the shimmer in it, it brings such a great depth to the polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It reminds me a bit of Pepe's Purple Passion, but I like shimmers in this one better.

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh yes it is a beautiful colour!

    SvarSlet
  8. Shimmer is making it extraordinary! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I love the colour, I like the flakies, definitely yes! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...