Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 4. december 2015

Emily de Molly Garnet Fire swatches


Emily de Molly Garnet Fire is a vampy and beautiful dark garnet red/plum purple holo with flakies in copper, gold and bronze – more purple in some light settings and more garnet in other. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Mas você só tem esmaltes lindos..
    Amei esse também.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm so happy you think so, thank you so much!

      Slet
  2. I really like your pictures of it! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. What a pretty and deep colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. That is rather lovely looking!

    SvarSlet
  5. Now this is just to my taste. I love it and I love how it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I was pretty sure it would be - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. Yes, it is..it's super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...