Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. december 2015

Picture Polish Muse swatches


Picture Polish Muse is one of the five new polishes, just released, and it belongs to the Opulence Shades.
It is a GORGEOUS dark and blue-tones royal purple with a scattered holo effect. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it, do you?

I bought it from Nail The Mail!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty polish, great pix!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is gorgeous - thank you so much!

      Slet
  2. I do agree with you - it`s gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. What a beauty! I love it! And such an interesting shade also!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's like a really clear and beautiful night sky full of twinkling stars! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Super pretty polish and super pretty name!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also love both the name and the polish!!

      Slet
  6. What a really nice purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty, I really like the color and the finish is beautiful aswell.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, PP make this kind of finish so well!!

      Slet
  8. Muse is soooooo amazing! I need it too <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I love this difficult color much more then others in collection. Deep as the Universe))

    SvarSlet
  10. It hurts seeing so many beauties on your blog..! This one I would surely steal from you right now! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL *hiding Muse* oh oh - you cannot find it :D

      Slet
  11. And I loooooooveeeeeee it! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...