Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. december 2015

Merry Christmas - and Mons's Christmas wish!

Our little foster kitten, Mons, see here, has found his new home, he decided to stay right here with us :D

So he sends a little update on his life here - I will let the short videos speak for themselves, enjoy (hopefully)!

He is such a cutie pie!!

He and the two sisters Snøvsen and Mille are such good buddies:

Our former feral cat Tyson aka Tysse has "adopted" him, he brings him small "gifts", dead Field voles... We let him play a little while, and then we take it away ;)
  
And Tysse plays with him, sometimes it looks rough, but the big cat is really super gentle. It is as if all the cats realize he is handicapped...
Clap, clap cake, tomorrow we shall bake :D

And finally one last video, that is rather fun!

Now Mons needs a nap, maybe he will show you more videos on a later occasion!
Thank you so much for all your support and lovely comments during the last year 
- and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

My only wish for Christmas is that the light soon returns, and I know it does, this December has been worse than normally, so grey, wet and windy....
I have been/am soooo tired - I truly would prefer to hibernate from mid November to mid January...

16 kommentarer:

  1. Aww Maria that is great news :-D Best Christmas present ever :-D He's so gorgeous and sweet and cute. Give him a big cuddle from me please :-D And the other cats too :-D ;-)

    I like the Video of him and Tyson, he really is taking care of him with the playing. They do know these things and it's good to see. And with the bag lol, my Bengal just loves to see what is in the shopping bags, handbags and hide in the larger bags!!! Little cheeky boy that he is! ;-)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family and your animals :-D xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. He really IS the best Christmas present ever <3
      Thank you so much Ananka - and I'm so glad you liked the videos :)

      Slet
  2. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
    All of your cats are adorable and fun. I laughed so hard at that cat in a bag clip.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana - LOL it was such a fun situation!

      Slet
  3. Merry Christmas, Maria! Mons is super cute :))

    SvarSlet
  4. Congratulations with the new family member, I'm sure this was the best solution of them all <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend - I really hope it is :)

      Slet
  5. Congratulations on this new sweet pet and Merry Christmas! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  6. So adorable! Glad all the cats seem happy! Happy holidays!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Merry Christmas to you too - and thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. Mons is a real cutie! I laughed loudly watching him playing with a dead mouse..! And I am happy that he will stay with you, I'm sure he will be a very happy cat! :-)
    Merry Christmas! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...