Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. december 2015

ILNP After Midnight swatches


ILNP After Midnight is from the Fall 2015 collection.
It is a Prussian/dark blue holo with golden flakies – and the result is wonderful, it super sparkly in the sun, but it’s also very visible in indoor light settings. The first coat is very jelly-like, and I was afraid it would be a 3-coater, but it was completely opaque in two easy coats like you see it here and I also added a coat of Seche Vite.
It's beautiful, isn't it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Woooow what a starry deep beauty!

    SvarSlet
  2. It is such a beauty! Have it as well :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. What can I say except Wow! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. A starry night in a bottle... so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. Poxa...quanta beleza!
    Sempre um esmalte mais lindo que o outro.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. It's very pretty on you. I have a feeling it would look black on me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't think it would be, but what do I know LOL

      Slet
  7. Oh wow, really dramatic and pretty, like a starry galaxy!

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous deep colour and I love the sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Yes, I agree with Joyce, that's really a starry night into a bottle!!! =)

    SvarSlet
  10. Ohhhwwww......*_* ....Wowwww.... <3

    SvarSlet
  11. WOW! Gorgeous <3 amazing <3 perfect <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  12. A huge LIKE :-) It's so deep and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...