Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 2. december 2015

Glam Polish Trinity, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Trinity is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks.
It is red, with a very light burnt orange hue and a touch of magenta. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like it, but it is my least favorite of the ones I bought from this collection...

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's an unusual shade! I like it.

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks like the perfect Christmas shade...
    Then again, I think that about all red holos so that's no surprise :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Vermelho lindo!!!
    Deu vontade de usar. rs



    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Ok, so now I want to watch Dexter! Love this polish :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Is it the burnt orange that does that it's your least favourite? I think it looks really nice! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, - I prefer it either to be red or really orange LOL

      Slet
  6. It looks so juicy. I love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...