Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. januar 2014

Abstract chevron nail art - Artsy Wednesday

The theme for this Artsy Wednesday is chevrons....
The base color is China Glaze Stroll, swatches HERE - and with my striper and green and gold metallic acrylic craft colors I painted my chevrons and a few dots in an abstract pattern. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Mangler der en dansk tekst her?


Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

32 kommentarer:

  1. love the sparkle in the polish! x

    SvarSlet
  2. Cute! Loving the base polish for this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and yes, it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. aaaaaaaah stroll *.*
    cool design, love the color combo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Zana :)

      Slet
  4. Beautiful and different -for you :)- design!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like my abstract when I do them - thanks a lot Gonca!

      Slet
  5. oh wow...so wonderful <3 love your mani <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Karo, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. Where's the Danish text? ;) Hahahaha!!
    I like seeing a bit of abstractness on your nails once in a while :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes where is it - think of blogging in English only :)
      I'm glad you like my random abstract nail art's - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - thanks a lot Arletta!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Sara, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  10. I love the patterns on your thumb and index finger. They remind me of Kandinsky.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Vedrana, what a nice compliment!!

      Slet
  11. Uh, this pattern is amazing!!! I would love to try recreating that with striping tape and dotter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thank you so much *Ky* - I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  12. pretty awesome Maria. You come up with the most original abstracts.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so Lydia, thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  13. The colours you chose pop-up perfectly, nice abstract! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I'm so glad you think so :)

      Slet
  14. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Traci, thanks a lot!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...