Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 20. januar 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 11 - and a question for you!

As you might have feared - The Never Ending Haul Story does continue ;)

A beautiful Malice and a Red Dream, both pre-owned, the first Red Dream a friend of mine had to own, and afterwards I regretted and had to buy another but way more expensive LOL - lesson learned: Never EVER give away a Chanel that you do not have as a dubble :D
 Beautiful Dior polishes
I was so happy to find these 3 - all pre-owned...
Delicatesse I have shown, and now I also had extra Lilac Sky's for swaps - if anyone is interested...
Hello there Marilyn didn't I see you a few photos ago, ah yes, you must be for swaps - and Rose paradise I swatched a while back :)
More pre-owned Chanel's (3 I showed already) and a little Estée Lauder beauty...
 I was happy to find two new Dior Reglisse, a polish that is sought after, so one is up for swaps...
 The beautiful Western Light and Eastern Light I already showed...
And more pre-owned beauties :)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

A QUESTION FOR YOU: Several of you have requested photos of my rapidly growing Chanel collection - and would love to show it - but how do you show 200+ in one post? 
I keep my Chanel polishes in drawers, 1 with not yet swatched, one with the swatched sorted by year (just started that project) and one with the other swatched. All the ones that have a box also live in their box. So it's complicated to show by color. Random is a possibility... All collections from a given year per post from 2007/2008 and later - and the older as random in more posts is also a possibility..
Showing all 200+ could be an overwhelming and fun post, but with 4-5 polished per photo - that still would mean an awful lot of photos in one post - and it would be difficult to load...
SO I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS :)

21 kommentarer:

  1. Wow thats what you call a haul...
    Can I ask you, how much does a pre-owned chanel cost?x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it is :)
      The price varies a lot depending on how old and rare it is. The really rare and sought after are sometimes insanely expensive like Jade, Holographic, Ciel de Nuit and others. The newer and less rare is often found at around or a little more than half price.

      Slet
  2. I can't find the right words for this haul. You have bought so many beautiful things :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I see why - I did indeed, and I feel so lucky to have found them all!

      Slet
  3. Lovely new acquisitions. If you want to show the entire collection I'd suggest you don't do individual photos of each shade, but maybe a pic of each drawer and then a pic per collection or year and as many pics it takes for those you don't know which collection/year they are from.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana!
      Yes, that my thought too, thanks for giving me your thoughts!

      Slet
  4. I would like to see them in their drawers!
    I don't think I'd show them all in one post, now that you've got so many. Show them by collection/year for instance :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You could also be inspired by this post:
      http://www.pointlesscafe.com/2014/01/stash-post-dior.html
      She's got quite a lot of bottle on each pic :)

      Slet
    2. Drawers I can do LOL - and collections/year for those I know...
      Yes, I saw that blog post, but still you cannot see names - and when I see stash posts I like to be able to see the bottle a bit closer up...

      Slet
  5. You might want to take a photo of all the bottles and maybe add a link list below that for every chanel you have already posted ;)
    BTW, I LOOOOOVE Samba ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well the link list I already have in the top menu, I'm close to the first 100 swatched by now...
      Samba is very unique :)

      Slet
  6. Wow, taht is _Nail Polish_! I would love to see them all, but the work to do it ... :) Let's wait for the swatches! Or just all in one photo. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - I agree, it will be a lot of work, and the fact I store them Like I do makes it worse LOL - I had to sort them back again...

      Slet
  7. wow so many beautiful polishes! very lucky lady! :)
    and i concur with Rainbowify Me, would be nice to see them in their drawers. Neatly organized as I know your problably have them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am lucky indeed :)
      LOL - at the moment not so organized, I need to figure the last details out ;)

      Slet
  8. Your collection must be so amazing!

    SvarSlet
  9. maybe if you divide them by color? don't know, but i'm sure you'll think of something ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, as I wrote that would be terribly difficult, I have to figure something out!

      Slet
  10. Niiice! :) I'd love to see your collection, but I don't know how it would be better for you to show it to us

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them - and want to see more :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...