Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. januar 2014

Charivari flowers

The base color is brand new Chanel Charivari 603 from the 2014 spring collection - see the swatches HERE.
I dabbed a little Kiko Sparkle Touch 261 along the cuticles before I painted my nail art with acrylic craft colors. And before I top coated with Seche Vite I added a coat of inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver for a little extra sparkle – but it kind of killed the Kiko – ah well, do you like it?
Er du en dansk læser, der mangler en dansk tekst her som jeg normalt også altid har på mine indlæg?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Kiko is barely visible, but the overall effect is still very pretty. I'd love to see just Kiko over this Chanel.

    SvarSlet
  2. The kiko is not that visible but I love the glitter effect of nothern light. such a pretty manicure maria.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is such a pretty and useful little glitter - thank you so much Arletta :)

      Slet
  3. It's amazing how much a bit of glitter can do to a mani :) Pretty flowers!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it (not that you like glitter at all LOL) - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  4. Absolutely amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. Lovely! I like how the sparkle lightens up the Chanel!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Natalia :)

      Slet
  6. beautiful polish and gorgeous flowers to go with it. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Lydia, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  7. lovely nail art, great color combo equals awesome manicure <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Zana - I am so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  8. This is beautiful! I love how you topped it with Northern Lights!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Traci - thanks a lot!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...