Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. januar 2014

Estee Lauder 26 Metallic Sage swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Estée Lauder 26 Metallic Sage from the fall collection 2011.
Metallic Sage is a very interesting color, it's olive-khaki green with a pretty copper-golden shimmer.
I found the application very easy, this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Estée Lauder 26 Metallic Sage fra efteråret 2011. 
Metallic Sage er en meget interessant farve, den er oliven-khaki med et smukt kobber-gyldent shimmer.
Den var let at atbejde med, og her ser du to lag uden toplak.
Do you like Metallic Sage?
Have you checked out what Elena is showing today...?
Hvad synes du om Metallic Sage?
Hvad mon Elena viser os i dag...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's actually quite a good colour on you! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Metallic Sage's so beautiful, but it doesn't want to match with my skin-tone. So I should be contented with the dupe I have ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it! :-) I expect to see some golden and white flowers on it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm afraid I just swatched it, it's not 100% a "me color" :D

      Slet
  4. What a unique colour. I wouldn't call it pretty, but it certainly isn't ugly and it doesn't leave me indifferent. I'd wear a shawl or a shoulder wrap in this colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, unique, but not a color called pretty LOL

      Slet
  5. woha! that is one absolutely beautiful, gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think is would look great on you my friend :)

      Slet
  6. filthy muddy green with shimmer - perfect in my book *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I should have guessed that reply :D

      Slet
  7. That is an interesting shade indeed, that shimmer is so complex :)

    SvarSlet
  8. This is gorgeous!! The shimmer in this is incredible!

    SvarSlet
  9. Very interesting nail polish! And you showed it so well! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like my presentation of it, thanks a lot!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...