Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. januar 2014

HEAR THE SIREN’S SONG WITH CHINA GLAZE® SEA GODDESS - off. press release

HEAR THE SIREN’S SONG WITH CHINA GLAZE® SEA GODDESS

Swim into Spring with Six Sparkling Shades

Los Angeles (January 2014) – Discover the hidden treasures of the ocean this spring with China Glaze® Sea Goddess. Six vibrant matte and glistening glitters take you from the sandy, sunny shore to the depths of the sea where the mermaids play.

The shades in the collection include:
v      Shell We Dance – Flip those fins across the sea floor in this bright rose pink with silver and pink glitter

v      Sand Dolla Make You Holla – The tide meets the sand in this white polish filled with fine multi-colored glitter

v      Wish On a Starfish – Make dreams come true with a light pink and gold shimmer polish

v      Tail Me Something – Listen carefully to the whisper of the secretive sea in this glistening light lavender

v      Seahorsin’ Around – Splash around in this mermaid-tail turquoise with soft gold shimmer

v      Teal the Tide Turns – Swim through a seaweed maze of light teal with green glitter

China Glaze® Sea Goddess will be available in February 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.

China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze), Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze) and Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial).
 China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Wish on a Starfish is the only one that speaks to me...well and maybe Sand Dolla Make You Holla

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I'm not into textured polishes myself - but I love seeing them on others!

      Slet
  2. I reviewed these, and I love them! ^_^
    (I would have put a link to my review/swatches, but I didn't want to risk my comment to be deleted :D )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and you wouldn't risk that - but I might have made an exception in your case, so feel free to post the link my friend :D

      Slet
    2. Hooray! :D
      Here it is - swatches and review: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.dk/2014/01/china-glaze-spring-2014-sea-goddess.html

      Slet
  3. I've just searched for swatches and I am so in love with three out of six of them!! :D
    (white, blue, green)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that you found new lemmings :)

      Slet
  4. Oh my! This looks like a fun collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed, if you are into textured polishes :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...