Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. januar 2014

Chirality The Stuff swatches

I was very pleased to receive Chirality The Stuff for review from Edgy Polish, It's a pretty medium purple with a very interesting copper micro glitter, and it dries semi-matte with a rubbery finish and the dry time is good.
You see two easy coats without a top coat and on the last two photos I show it with top coat...

If you prefer a shiny finish - just add your favorite top coat like I did below...
So what do you think - and do you prefer it with or without top coat?

You can find the Chirality polishes in Edgy Polish store right HERE...

30 kommentarer:

  1. I like it on its own...the rubbery finish is just wonderful, and I love those copper microglitter in it<3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, only my ridges show better in that sort of finish (I do use a base coat)...

      Slet
  2. Soooo cool. Like the semi matte finish and the wonderful copper glitter. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the copper glitter is so unexpected and pretty!

      Slet
  3. I like it without top coat a bit more :)

    SvarSlet
  4. OMG - I love it. Colour and glitter. But matte it looks much better to me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - it is indeed very pretty!

      Slet
  5. pretty~i prefer it with top coat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The glitters show better that way - so yes, it's pretty too!

      Slet
  6. Looks great on you Maria!! I like it both ways, hard to decide which is the nicest!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katarina, both for sending and liking it ;)

      Slet
  7. That rubbery finish is really interesting.

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks quite interesting without top coat :)

    SvarSlet
  9. ooooo that's a really cool looking polish! I love it with topcoat :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love how this looks with the bronze glitters! SO pretty!

    SvarSlet
  11. What a peculiar finish and peculiar lacquer! I cannot remember any purple polish with copper glitters in it :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - and purple not to forget ;)

      Slet
  13. It is very very interesting and I like it much more without top coat! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. I love it with the top coat! :D

    SvarSlet
  15. i'm in love <3
    topcoat or not, love it anyway *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...