Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. januar 2014

Chanel Imperial 469 Rouge Allure Laque collection swatches

Chanel Imperial 469 – is from the Rouge Allure Laque coll. fall 2009: Imperial 469, Ming 471, Coromandel 473 and Dragon 475.
Imperial is a rich dark chocolate brown cream with a subtle red hue. The pigmentation is strong, so one coat can be enough, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Imperial 469 – er fra Rouge Allure Laque coll. efteråret 2009: Imperial 469, Ming 471Coromandel 473 og Dragon 475.
Imperial er en dyb, mørk chokoladebrun cremelak med et ganske let rødt skær. Den er særdeles velpigmenteret, og du kan sagtens nøjes med et lag, men her ser du to let lagte lag uden toplak.
Do you like the rich and shiny Imperial?
Yesterday I showed Ming and Dragon, and later today I will show Coromandel...
Synes du om den dybe og skinnende Imperial?
I går viste jeg Ming og Dragon, og senere i dag viser jeg Coromandel...

28 kommentarer:

  1. Not a fan of Cream browns I only have one and almost never wear it. looks good on you but I prefer brown with a bit of shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't use to - but the brown creams from Chanel changed that LOL

      Slet
  2. This looks like you dipped your fingers in a delicious choco fondue, I get hungry from them haha.
    love the shade with it's cream finish.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, aren't I good at licking the chocolate of my fingers without touching the nails LOL

      Slet
  3. Hola! A mí me gustan más los colores más vivos, pero reconozco que este nail polish que nos muestras es muy elegante y bonito!

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a rich and creamy chocolate--this is an absolutely delicious brown!

    SvarSlet
  5. Another non-fan of browns here, but I have to say that this one looks excellent in your last photo. Almost edible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - pst.. pst... - it IS chocolate - don't tell anyone :D

      Slet
  6. I like this browns. This colour always reminds me chocolate :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do indeed, especially the brow Chanels have that effect on me :)

      Slet
  7. It's brown, Maria. What am I supposed to say? Hahahahahaha!!! :D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. aeehm, øoh, *thinking* - well of course that you have learned to like brown be seeing my swatches and that you LOVE it - right :D

      Slet
    2. That's not quite how it works though! :D

      Slet
    3. Hmmm, at least you could say that it makes you think of chocolate :D

      Slet
    4. It's true, it does make me think of chocolate :D

      Slet
    5. YAY - so you do KIND of like it :D

      Slet
  8. Ooh great shade! Very chocolate-y...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is isn't it - and very yummi because of the above reason :D

      Slet
  9. Beautiful! Now I want some chocolate :)

    SvarSlet
  10. *o* I want this! soooo stunning!

    SvarSlet
  11. yummy yummy, this looks like melted chocolate *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. Not so sure about the shade but looks superbly over your nails :)

    SvarSlet
  13. OH MARIA! I MUST have this gorgeous brown goodness! You know how I love a good brown!!! If you come across another-please let me know!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...